Sunday, July 1, 2012

July's iWhatever Calendar



My Goodness! July! 2012! Wow! Here's the new calendar. I hope you like it. You don't think I used too many stars, do you? I think there are a few in some of my Coolibah kits that I didn't include. You can find instructions for downloading it to your computer or iWhaterver HERE, or if you would prefer to make your own calendar using Coolibah or another scrapbooking app or program, you can find those directions HERE. Feel free to use the calendar below for your own creation. I'd love to see what you create!


That's all I have for today. I've been sitting on the couch playing--I mean, um, working, yeah--at making the calendar long enough. Time to head outside! I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE this heat!
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment