Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Free July Calendar and Desktop

Whew! What a month! I do believe June 2014 was one of the most hectic months of my life! I hate to wish away any of our warm weather months, but I am honestly relieved to see the end of that one. 
Now, to help us move on to a new month, here is July's calendar....


Save it to your iWhatever for a handy dandy lock-screen calendar. 
And to keep everything nicely coordinated, use this one (which has lots of open space for icons) for you desktop background:


Sometimes a phone or tablet (I'm not naming names, but this particular one starts with an i and ends with Pad or Phone) enlarges the picture too much to see the whole calendar, then it won't allow you to shrink it. If your device does this, you might try the desktop version instead, and just zoom in on the calendar part when you get the "move and scale" option. 

If you'd like to make your own calendar, here is a copy of just the days and dates:


Have a great Independence Day! I'll be back in a week or so with something fun. I'm not yet sure what it will be, but it will definitely be fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment