Saturday, May 31, 2014

Free June Calendar and Desktop

Ok, folks! It's time to update your calendar and make your iWhatever happy! Yes, this calendar works on other devices, too--I just like to use the term iWhatever. 



You can save this to your smartphone, reasonably intelligent phone, iPod, iPad, tablet, laptop, desktop, Mac or pc--I don't discriminate. Just save it the same way you would save any picture then choose it as your background or wallpaper. Easy peasy! I like to use it on my lockscreens, so when I need to get a quick peek at a calendar, I just click one button and there it is!

If you need open space for icons around the edges of your desktop, you will probably like this version, with the smaller calendar in the center:



Perhaps you want to design your own calendar. You can find days and dates with an internet search, or if you like my chalkboard-ish one, here you go....


Now, does everyone have a happy iWhatever? Great! Have a wonderful June!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment