Thursday, July 31, 2014

Free August iWhatever Calendar and Desktop

***Saturday August 2nd***
I'm back. I wasn't happy with a couple of things, and it was bugging me so much that I had to go back and fix them. Then I couldn't have you all still walking around with inferior calendars, so I had to share the fixed ones with you here!
 So...now the iWhatever calendar has a piece of kraft paper behind "August" to help it show up a little better and the background paper and the frame on the desktop are a little different. I feel much better now. I know--I'm weird that way. I guess it's my own little form of OCD.
I don't want anyone to feel like you have to delete the previous versions and replace them with these new-and-improved versions, but if you don't...well....
************
Does everybody know what time it is?! Yep, it's time to freshen up that stale old desktop screen or homescreen on your phone or iWhatever with a new calendar! I think by now you know the routine, so here you go! This one is for your small-ish screens...



...and here is one for your desktop or laptop...


I would love to stay around and share some fascinating story about my amazingly interesting life, but I AM POOPED! So, sadly, I must sign off and head to dreamland.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment