Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Free August Calendar for Your iWhatever


August is a little confusing for me. While I love Love LOVE the hot dry weather that the month usually brings, I still get a little sad that the beginning of August also means the new school year is about to begin. And while I always loved school, I must have loved summer more. 

 My Aunt Leesa loved for everything around her to be bright and full of color, so this calendar was made with her in mind. We lost her last week, but I know she is watching all of us and chanting, "Na-na-na-na-na, I'm in Heaven!" How can we be sad when she puts it that way?! 

If you need help getting this to your iWhatever or phone, click here. Or if you would like to learn how to make your own calendar page using the Coolibah app, click here. You can use the days and dates I made or find another online.


I don't have the desktop background ready yet, but I'll be back to add it in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment