Sunday, June 30, 2013

Free July Desktop and Calendar

It's JULY! And the weather makes it feel like MAY! It's twelve o'clock noon on the last day of June and the temperature at my house is SEVENTY-THREE DEGREES! Not good for this cold-natured girl who dreams of living in Hawaii someday. I'll most likely have to make due with the desert southwest, since real estate in Hawaii is a bit beyond our price range, but either way, I will be warm!

Here is your free July calendar to download to your iWhatever or other mobile device:


I thought for a moment that I had made another calendar with no sparkles, but I spy some peeking out from behind the greenery and frame on the right side. That is also the only pink, other than the shading on some of those little white flowers. Click here if you need help saving this calendar to your lockscreen or homescreen.

I made my calendar, as always, using Coolibah--still my favorite app! If you would like to make your own, follow this link to an earlier post that tells you how to do that. Feel free to use the days and dates part if you like:


And last, but not least, if you would like to have my calendar as your desktop background, here is one that has room around all the edges for your icons:


OK. I think you're good to go until August 1! You have no excuse for not knowing the date. ;)  
The next thing on my list is to go work on my lily pond (aka claw-foot tub that we buried in the flower bed). Hang on just a sec--I'll go get a picture....


It's a tad bit jungle-ish at the moment. But now I have  to go clean it up so I can show you an "after" picture next time!
I better go find a hoodie....

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment