Sunday, September 30, 2012

Free October Calendar for Your iWhatever or Other Device

Happy October!
I had a whole little story about how Kelly Rippa almost used MY word, "iWhatever," the other day, but I decided to do a little research first and found that I am not the coiner-of-that-phrase. Nope. I'm at least five years late. Now I'm really bummed. 
Oh, well.... I can say that I appear to be the only maker of " iWhatever calendars" on the internet! I'm the only one that calls them that, at the very least, because this site is the only thing that came up when I Googled it!  
Here is your new calendar for October. It doesn't have nearly as many layers of embellishments as most of my others have had, but I didn't want to make it all foo-fooey. I wanted it to have a Halloween-ish feel to it. I made it on Coolibah, my favorite iWhatever app known to humanity, but I just couldn't get it to look right. I decided that the colors weren't working, so I used a photo editing app called Snapseed to change it to black and white. Perfect! It's a little shorter from side to side than the others have been, so don't panic if it doesn't fit the screen the same way. You can adjust the size when you save it to your lockscreen.


For those of you who have never done this before, you can put this calendar on your phone, iPod, iPad, or even your laptop or desktop computer by following the directions you will find here

If you would like to make your own calendar using Coolibah, I give directions in this post. Feel free to use either of these calendars. Just save them to your Photo Album and use them like any other picture. 


I hope one of these tickles your fancy!
 AHS MARCHING BAND UPDATE
The band has marched in two competitions so far. We drove about 3 hours Saturday to compete at Sullivan, which is near St. Louis. The color guard (the girls I work with who spin the flags and rifles) didn't score very well last weekend in Webb City, but I am VERY happy to say they won Outstanding Color Guard in Sullivan. The Houn Dawgs also won Outstanding Percussion and First Place in our class. Only one band outscored us all day, and it was in the bigger class. Two down, three to go! (That means only fifteen more days of waking up before dawn! Woohoo!)
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment