Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Calendar


June's free calendar for your iWhatever or computer comes to you all the way from Washington D.C! My mother, my brother, and I left last Sunday and got back yesterday. Yes, we were still there when the tornado warnings were issued Friday evening, sitting in our plane, unaware of the severity of the storms! 

Regardless of the problems we had getting home, we had a wonderful trip, seeing so many historical sights and learning so much! Each evening when we returned to our room Mom journaled about everything we had done that day. She averaged six or seven pages PER DAY! She and I had an advantage--Brian is a junior high American History teacher, so he was able to tell us all kinds of stories--our own personal tour guide. He might be convinced to tag along if you are planning a visit! 

I had my iPad with me, so I was able to put this calendar together with Coolibah one evening while we were resting after a long day of sightseeing. Unfortunately, the wifi in our room was pretty sketchy, so I was unable to post it until I got home. Feel free to download it to your device(s). 

If you've never done this before, just click HERE for instructions telling you how to download this calendar, or HERE to learn how to make your own calendar using Coolibah (my favorite app!).

I hope you like it. I wanted it to feel kind of beachy without the typical seashells and flip flops.

I'll be back later in the week (after I've recovered a bit more!) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment