Friday, May 2, 2014

Free May Calendar and Desktop


Dang! I guess I wasn't paying attention, because Wednesday night I suddenly realized it was time for a new calendar and I didn't have time to get to it until Thursday night. So I'm a day late. I hope that didn't throw anyone off!

I may have missed May Day, but today is pretty important, too. My parents were married fifty years ago today. Yes, FIFTY! 


So...Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! 

Now, back to the task at hand.... Just click on the calendar above to save it to your iWhatever or other device. If you need more detailed instructions, click here.

If you would like a calendar on your computer desktop, I've got one of those, too. My own desktop is pretty much covered with icons--mine on one side, Andy's on one side, the boys' along the bottom--so I put a small version of the calendar in the middle of a very simple background. Like this:


And last, but not least, if you would like to make your own calendar, feel free to use my days and dates:


Ok--I have forty-eleven things (our middle school/jr high band director used to say that all the time!) on my list for today, including de-skunking a dog, so I am outta here!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment