Sunday, September 1, 2013

Free September Calendar and Desktop

*Edited Sunday September 8th*

I spent a week with the calendar and I'm just not happy with it. So I went back to Coolibah and switched out the background paper. Two taps on the screen and that's it! This one feels much better.

Ok. Now I'm going out to relax at the pool for a bit, then try to come up with something new. Hope to be back this evening!


*The Original Post--Sunday September 1*


Another month gone! We've had hardly any summer at all, now it's time for fall! Sorry I haven't been around much this month. I'm sure you have managed to keep yourself busy without me! heehee!

You know the drill. If you are new to my posts and don't know the drill, WELCOME! You can learn the drill if you follow this link for instructions to load this pretty calendar to the lockscreen of your phone or iWhatever. Or if you would like to make your own calendar, go to this page to learn how to do just that using Coolibah (my favorite iPad app!) 

Here is a desktop version for your laptop or home computer. It doesn't have as much going on so it's easier to see your icons. 


And, last but not least, here is the days and dates part of September, to use if you want to make your own.


That's all I've got for now, but I'll try to get back later in the week or at least next weekend. Until then....
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment