Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Free May 2013 iWhatever Calendar and Desktop!


Well, I hope everyone liked the color scheme for April's calendar, because this one is quite similar!
In my world, May is pretty much dominated by Mother's Day and graduation ceremonies, so I either had to go with black and white or some combination of pink and roses. I think the white flowers under the word May are supposed to be camelias, but some of the flowers in the paper are roses. ;)

Please feel free to download of this lovely calendar to whatever device you like! If you need help, you can find it HERE. Or if you would like to make your own, you can learn how to do that with Coolibah if you go HERE. If you don't like those options, you can always print it!

This is the calendar I started with if you'd like to use it when you design your own:


Or here it is in white....


And last but not least, here is the desktop version. I like the one with the pink background, but since that might be a bit much if you share your computer with a manly-man, I switched that out for a cream background with two taps of my finger. 



If he complains about the pink, tell him I'll make a blue one in June in honor of Father's Day!

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment