Sunday, March 31, 2013

Free April 2013 Calendar and Desktop


New month, new calendar! If you need help loading this to your iWhatever or other device, click on this link for instructions. 
I made a desktop version again, for those of you who want prettiness on your computer screen as well as your phone or tablet. The calendar is much smaller and in the center of the screen, leaving room for all the icons on my your desktop. 


And of course, if you would rather, you can always click here for a quick lesson on using Coolibah to make your own version. Feel free to use the days and dates I put together for mine. This month I used a font called Witched. Looks just like Elizabeth Montgomery's broom-writing, doesn't it?

I hope everyone had a great Easter! Have a wonderful week as well.
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment