Friday, March 2, 2012

March Calendar

Happy March! I haven't exactly got the knack of planning my posts more than a day or two ahead yet, or I would have flipped my posts this week so you could start the month with a pretty new calendar. Hope you made it through the last day and a half without one! Here it is:


I made this calendar on my iPad using a free printable calendar I found online and Coolibah (my favorite app).Coolibah is amazing! You can see a few of my other Coolibah pages in one of my Facebook albums. Just click  here. (This takes you to a login page then to my album.)

If you want to make a calendar of your own, I give directions in my post titled February Assignment. Or you can save this one to your computer, phone, or iPod to use as a wallpaper or home page. I like to save mine as the lock page on my iPad so it's there at the touch of a button. It even prints nicely. I printed a 4x6, a 5x7, and an 8x10 on photo paper and they all look great!  

I only have one small favor to ask. When someone sees your phone and says, "Oh, my! What a lovely calendar," you have to tell them about your amazing friend, Michele, and her wonderfully entertaining blog! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! See you next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment