Sunday, December 1, 2013

Free December iWhatever Calendar and Desktop


I have had a serious case of calendar-maker's block! I just could not get this calendar to look like I wanted it to look. I think I erased everything and started over three times! It's still not what I was going for, but it's pretty enough to get us through the final month of the year, right? 

Here  is where to go if you need help loading this to your homescreen or lockscreen. And here is where to go if you want to learn how to make your own design. I have a plain December calendar for you if you need it....

 
And we can't forget the desktop version, which makes it much easier to see all the icons on your monitor....


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be back in a few days, hopefully with something to get us in the Christmas spirit!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment