Sunday, December 30, 2012

Free January 2013 Calendar and Desktop

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We're down to having just one day left in 2012. Can you believe it?! What? You can't believe it? Well, here's proof. January's calendar is ready to put on your iWhatever, other device, or desktop. Or you can even print it, like my grandmother does, to hang on your refrigerator. 
Enough chit-chat! Here you go....


I really liked having the desktop version for December on my computer, so I made a new one for January. I apologize in advance if you have to move all your desktop icons to the other side of the screen. The little snowman just didn't look right gazing off the edge of the page when I put him on the left side. I think most people probably have their icons on the left side of the monitor anyway. For some reason I like mine on the right side. Maybe because I'm right-brained? 


I made both of these with Coolibah on my iPad. If you would like to make your own, feel free to use the January calendar below. You can find help for making your own here, or get instructions for saving one of my calendars to your device in this post.


I made the calendar, too, with a program called Micrografix. I know--you've never heard of it. But I love it. Mostly because I'm familiar with it and know my way around. I'm perfectly capable of learning new things, but why fill my head with multiple programs that do the same thing? Isn't that redundant? Repetetive? Doing the same thing over and over? (Hee hee! One of my favorite lines from "Cheers!") 
Besides, I need all the space I can get up there for my new job. Yes, I got an honest-to-goodness J-O-B! On December 4 I started working at a locally owned bank, opening new accounts and trying to help with whatever comes in the door. I think the left side of my brain effectively shut down the right side for a few days at first.  I know that sounds crazy, but after four days of dealing with numbers, I couldn't solve a single puzzle on Wheel of Fortune, and I usually beat everyone on the show! Fortunately everything seems to be working normally again.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Safe and Happy New Year, and I'll see you in 2013! 


No comments:

Post a Comment